- Apologies for the delay in updating this year's website. However, we can confirm that we all on course for PRAF 2019 - Our Tenth Anniversary, as you can see here:
- Admission ticket prices held from 2014 - Still only £6.00 Advance / £8.00 on the day - So please see our Tickets page for more info ☺
- This year's beers are just being finalised and will again provide two exclusive offerings that we've brewed ourselves, with generous support and expertise from our friends at Ledbury Real Ales. So please check out our Bar page in due course. Meanwhile, our Westons ciders, perry and Three Choirs wines are already listed ☺
- Our Entertainment schedule is complete, to include various bands, traditional morris and contemporary dancing groups. Note that this year's schedule includes an hour's quiet time at the end of our day to unwind after a busy day ☺
- This year's Catering is provided by Made Without Gluten, who excel at Fish n Chips and other refreshingly different food offerings from their bright pink catering van, so be sure to try them out - All gluten free of course!
- Ice creams provided by Whip Up A Party, who assure us that their dispensing equipment will be in full working order this year.
- Homemade cakes now freshly baked by our WI will be provided as usual.
- Soft drinks, bottled water, savoury snacks and sweet stall is in place too.
- Our Venue continues to be improved year on year thanks to the steadfast dedication of our village hall committee and ground staff, who give so generously of themselves for the benefit of us all - Thank you guys.
- Provision for camping has been made again this year. Please note that this facility now attracts a £5 / pitch fee to cover additional measures put in place ensure that it's enjoyed by campers and neighbours alike. Please see our Camping page for more information.
- Our sponsors have been very generous again this year, so please take time to enquire about the services that they provide, when you happen on them during the day.
- We're always looking for sponsors to cover the ever increasing costs of our beverages and entertainment offerings, so as to maximise our donations to our good causes. So if you'd like to help us to help you; and receive some exposure in the process, then please contact any one of the committee members that are known to you directly, else see Mark and Patricia's contact details on our "Tickets" page - Thank you ☺
- Smoke Room head-up our entertainment
1st - Ledbury Real Ales - Dr Rudi's Extra Pale Ale Visist Pauntley (unfined)
1st - Ledbury Real Ales - Dr Rudi's Extra Pale Ale Visist Pauntley (fined)
3rd - Penzance - Crows-An-Wra
1st - Westons - Old Rosie
2nd - Westons - Rosie's Pig Flat Tyre with Rhubarb
3rd - Westons - Rosie's Pig Raspberry Roller w/Cucumber